Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Wednesday 3 July 2013

Thursday 4th July ...

♥  Back in the day, before Leigh Cottage, much of my spare time was spent making Angels. In total I think I made over 300 and they are now in all corners of the world, from Bradford-on-Avon, to Singapore, to New Zealand and Jamaica. The first few Angels were made as presents to family in the first Christmas after we lost Tracey, and it just seemed to grow and grow from there as people asked me to make them for them.
                     Each one has an Angels For Tracey label sewn on the side of their dress;



                                                    ♥  We have Angels all over our house:



                                                           ♥  my kitchen Angel



                                                          ♥   the hall angel



                                                          ♥  the TV room angel
  
                 ♥  and my favourite ... our bedroom Angel. She is the last thing I look at  before going to bed
                                                           and the first thing I see in the morning  

      ♥  Today it is exactly 10 years since we lost our beautiful Trace, and we miss her every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥